Classictours des Manfred Preiss, located in I-39017 Schenna (BZ), Ifingerstraße 28, uses your data for the following purposes: to comply with the legal obligations deriving also from local and municipal regulations as well as from civil and penal law standards and to comply with any contractual obligations relative to the person involved and to safeguard credits and manage debts.
Your data will be processed and stored electronically. Classictours des Manfred Preiss guarantees that, in accordance with the law, your personal data will be processed in compliance with the basic rights and respecting your dignity, in particular for what concerns privacy, personal identity and the right to protect such data.
In relation to the purposes mentioned before, your personal data will be communicated, if necessary:
- to public administrations and authorities, where envisaged by the law;
- to credit institutes with which our company maintains a relationship for managing credit/debts and carrying out financial intermediation;
- to all those physical and/or juridical persons, public and/or private (legal, administrative and tax consulting firms, judicial offices, Chambers of Commerce, etc.) when the communication is necessary or functional to carrying out our activity and according to the methods and for the purposes listed above.
The personal data processed by our company are not subject to disclosure. Data processing may be carried out with or without the use of electronic or, in any case, automated devices and will include all the operations envisaged in art. 4, subparagraph 1, letter a of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 and necessary for such processing. In any event, data processing will be carried out in compliance with all precautionary measures which guarantee its security and confidentiality.
Mr. Manfred Preiss is responsible for the data processing operations.
You may exercise your rights at any time in relation to the data processing holder, according to art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 that, for your convenience, is being provided here in its entirety:
Article 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The person involved has the right to receive confirmation regarding the existence of his/her personal data, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of such data in an understandable form.
2. The person involved has the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of the personal data;
b) the purposes and procedures of the data processing operations;
c) the applied logic in case of data processing carried out with the use of electronic devices;
d) data identifying the data processing holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated in accordance with article 5, subparagraph 2;
e) the subjects or the categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or that can become familiar with such data as the designated representative in the territory of the country, of those responsible or those assigned.
3. The person involved has the right:
a) to update, correct or, when so requested, to supplement the data;
b) to cancel, to convert into an anonymous format or to block the data processed in violation of the law, including the data for which storage is not necessary considering the purposes for which the data were acquired or subsequently processed;
c) to certify that the operations described in letters a) and b) were divulged, also with regard to their contents, to those to whom the information was communicated or divulged, except for the case in which such compliance is impossible or involves means the use of which is significantly beyond the scope of protecting such a right.
4. The person involved has the right to object, in all or part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of his/her personal data, though pertinent to the collection purpose;
b) to the processing of personal data that involves him/her for the purpose of transmitting advertising or direct sales material or to carry out market or commercial communication surveys and research.
The referenced rights can be exercised, also through a designated person, by submitting a request to the responsible person being Mr. Manfred Preiss.
The holder of the referenced processing is:
Manfred Preiss, Ifingerstraße 28, I-39017 Schenna (BZ)
The legal representative